St. Louis, Mo., Oct. 25, 2017 – Arteco, a global provider of event-driven intelligent video management solutions, has added intelligent face recognition capabilities to its suite of video event management solutions to allow organizations to gain more intelligent data from investments in video surveillance platforms.
Arteco Face Recognition (AFR) delivers rapid, accurate and scalable face recognition capabilities to meet evolving security and safety needs. Its powerful algorithms address common challenges in analytics, such as lighting, pose, occlusions, motion, crowds and expression. Designed to be easily deployed and managed, AFR’s accuracy and reliability empowers video surveillance deployments across the globe including:
- Retail uses including identification of known shoplifters, pre-empting organized crime events, point-of-sale and exception monitoring, marketing strategy analysis, flow analysis and demographic of customers.
- Campus security efforts including traffic flow analysis, loitering and demographic make-up of students and personnel.
- Critical infrastructure use cases include proactive crime monitoring, identifying undocumented individuals and intrusion detection
- Logistics and supply chain organizations can leverage the application to identify crime events, identify suspected criminals and monitor for intrusion in remote locations.
- Smart city use cases include terrorist watch list matching, crowd monitoring, traffic flow analysis and more.
Fully integrated into the Arteco NEXT video event management solution, AFR evaluates video from multiple video streams and supports today’s most prevelant video formats. Leveraging deep learning and 3D technology, AFR can manage millions of templates, making it scalable to fit a wide range of analytic requirements. Additionally, it is simple to manage and administer.
“Arteco is dedicated to helping organizations gain the most relevant data from their video security and business systems,” said Giampaolo Sabbatani, Chief Executive Officer, Arteco. “By adding face recognition to our already rich suite of video event management solutions, we are adding capabilities that help our customers address today’s security needs while preparing for the future’s advanced deep learning trends.”
Founded in 1987, Arteco is a global provider of event-driven intelligence solutions based in Faenza, Italy, with U.S. operations in St. Louis, Mo. With a focus on ease of use and event management, Arteco’s research and development initiatives have united world-class, state-of-the-art video analytics and video management onto a single-platform to optimize processes and reduce costs. Arteco provides a wide range of software and network hardware solutions that integrate with third-party systems such as video surveillance, video management and access control. Arteco products are available through certified integrator partners around the world. For more information about Arteco’s Video Event Management Software (VEMS) solutions, please visit https://www.arteco-global.com and follow on social media channels: LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook.
Rhianna Daniels Hile