Arteco Security Connector
Arteco Security Connector (ASC) is an add-on product to Arteco NEXT VEMS that enables you to integrate and manage a wide variety of IP security systems, such as intrusion alarm panels, fire detection systems and devices running the Modbus protocol, on one centralized interface.
ASC comes as a very intuitive tool, capable of converting events into standard protocols compliant with Arteco Open Connector and NEXT, allowing users to receive events and have remote control over groups of sensors and alarm panels with ease.
ASC also creates the ability to link devices with any other system configured on the Arteco VEMS, such as video cameras and access control systems.
Arteco Security Connector works in installations of all sizes.
Uniting video with security-related events offers several advantages:
- Integrate multiple IP security systems from the most popular vendors in one single interface
- A cost-effective way to combine video and security devices with ease due to the pre-installed drivers and an intuitive configuration process
- Enhanced decision-making from operators, who can visually verify the identity of individuals and have a complete overview of the scene
- Effective post-incident investigations granted by video information linked to each event
- A scalable solution, as it works with Arteco NEXT eMotion, Active and Extreme
- Arteco Maps offers a visual and interactive user experience, giving operators unprecedented situational awareness and the possibility to arm/disarm areas and monitor sensors with ease
- Manage large installations with thousands of points
Watch the video
Contact us to learn more about Arteco Security Connector